Foosball is a great way to pass the time, and it’s a game that pretty much anyone can play, ranging from kids to adults to the elderly. The Tornado Classic Foosball Table offers all of the foosball fans out there the opportunity to enjoy the game and is generally a well-made table.
This table is not anything special as far as foosball goes, and it does not try to be. Instead, its priorities are to offer a traditional, quality experience.
If you want to hear more about this foosball table, its pros and cons, and whether it succeeds at its goals, check out the rest of our review below.
When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.
- Traditional foosball experience – 2-4 players control various tiny wooden people on poles that feed through the foosball table, and the objective is to spin and flick the people on these poles in order to knock the plastic ball into the opponent’s goal.
- Play one-on-one or play teams of two-on-two
- Adjustable leg levelers and handles made out of solid wood
- 1 1/2″ thick cabinet featuring a black leather laminate finish over it
What We Like:
- It does what it claims to do – it is as good of a foosball experience as you can expect to get.
- The visual aesthetic of the table works really well in a lot of different layouts and designs, allowing for potential buyers to have to worry less about where to fit it in.
- Good value for what you get out of the table.
What We Don’t Like:
- If cosmetic damage or a cosmetic defect occurs in your foosball table, it is difficult to hide said damage due to the nature of foosball, and how people must be able to access all sides of the table conveniently to play.
- On a similar note, the very nature of foosball prevents the game from being conveniently stored out of the way (such as being against the wall) without also having to take it away from the wall whenever you do want to play it. It adds this extra layer of effort in order to enjoy a simple game. This is much less of a problem however for those who have a devoted game space, where they do not have to worry about storing or space as much.
- Now this one will be a little confusing since it seems to contradict the third positive of this foosball table, but it works here. While we definitely thought that the table is worth the value, the valuation of this foosball table is not an objective thing. One thing that people should note is that while we consider the price fair, a cheaper foosball table would be recommended for more frugal people out there.
Best Suited For:
The Tornado Classic Foosball Table is best suited for people who have a devoted game room, as well as people who have the budget that can afford to allocate money to a relatively high-grade foosball table.
Not So Great For…
If you are just someone who wants to find a way to kill some time and doesn’t have a devoted game room, it may be more difficult to justify buying such a large item that may take up too much room if it was placed in your living room. If your issue is price, buying a cheaper (but still quality) foosball table might be recommended.
As far as foosball tables go, this is a pretty good foosball table for the price. It does everything you would expect a foosball table to do, and if you like to play foosball, this will be able to scratch that foosball itch. It looks quite nice, and if you have a space devoted for a foosball table to go, the Tornado Classic Foosball Table will fit in well in your home. While the price is pretty appropriate for the build quality, it is not the appropriate table for everyone.
Not only is this certainly not recommended for people who cannot really afford it – there are a lot of good foosball tables that one can buy for cheaper – and if you don’t really have any room for something like this, you might have an unfortunate case of buyer’s remorse. Overall however, so long as you can reasonably justify your purchase both in terms of budget, “need”, and space, you will likely be pretty satisfied with it.