The American Heritage Carlyle Foosball Table is a sleek, modern take on a classic family fun activity. Made from maple parquet veneer and finished in a deep espresso tone, the table is suitable for any high class gaming room or executive office space.
Read on to learn more about the features this foosball table offers.
This foosball table aims to give the players full convenience and an exciting gaming experience inside a sleek, stylish package. Built in cup holders offer a simple solution to an everyday problem, and the three man goalie configuration means play is more challenging and exciting than on the average recreational table. Tournament level players can even practice on the table, as it is the right size and shape for regulation play.
- Espresso finish – The style and color of the foosball table help it blend in with a more sophisticated décor than a classic foosball table, which is better suited for a rec room or arcade. The rich, dark espresso color give the table a masculine, grown up feel.
- Cup Holders – Built in cup holders make it easy for a game to start up during a party or social gathering without the added risk of spills and stains due to spilled drinks.
- Two Ball Return – Keeps play moving by ensuring the ball is returned quickly after a goal is scored in the thick of a game.
- Adjustable Leg Levelers – Adjust the overall height of the table to your comfort and the comfort of your guests.
What We Like
- Upgraded look and feel – This foosball table uses a maple parquet surface and leather inserts to help the table look luxurious and expensive without breaking the bank.
- Fast and Challenging Gameplay – The two ball return slots and three man goalie setup help to keep play moving across this tournament size table at a fast rate, making the overall game more exciting for participants.
- Tournament Size and Quality – Even amateur players can appreciate the size and quality of the play area on this table.
What We Don’t Like
- Manual scoring system – Players have to track scoring on their own using the manual scoring system located between the cup holders on either side of the table.
- Heavy weight and size – Once the table is set up, you may need assistance lifting it if you decide to move it to another location within the home. The wood construction means the table is heavier than tables made of alternative materials.
Best Suited For
- Competitive foosball players- Those who want to practice their skills on a regulation sized table can do so on this table.
- Adult play – The quality finish and materials used on this table make it perfect for adults who want to play foosball, but not so great for kids who may cause spills or damage.
Not So Great For
- Families with small children – A table with sophisticated finishes like this one might get damaged by children or teens, who will find the game hard to resist.
- Arcades and play areas – The look and feel of this table make it a great choice for inclusion in a home, office or rec room, but not so eye catching for inclusion in an arcade.
This foosball table is a great option for adults who want to have fun while maintaining a certain level of style in the home. The dark maple parquet and leather complement each other, giving the table a masculine look that is perfect for a man cave or office, and can even blend into the living areas of your home. The adjustable leg levelers mean that the table can be set to the perfect height to match other furnishings, and cup holders preserve the table itself as well as carpeted areas.
Above stylishness, a good foosball player should encourage players to have fun. The built in cup holders, two ball return and quality construction of the players and rods mean that gameplay on this table can be fast paced and exciting for all participants. Spontaneous games can start up in the middle of a party or family event, and keep going until the wee hours of the morning.